Find out who owns a piece of property

To find out who owns a particular piece of property or its assessed value, visit this Parcel Access site.

License my dog

Please visit the Town Clerk's office or Forms and Documents for the License application.

How to apply for a parking permit or license plates for persons with severe disabilities

Fill out the application, then print it and return it to the Town Clerk's office.

Get a dump permit

Dump Tickets may be purchased for a one-week period (Mon - Sat; No Holidays) ONLY. Tickets MUST be used during designated week and are valid at Royal Carting, Route 82, Hopewell Junction. No refunds. Purchase your Ticket at the Town Clerk's office.

Get a hunting/fishing license

You can purchase hunting or fishing licenses in the Town Clerk's office, or you can purchase them online at the Department of Enviromental Conservation site.

Get a marriage license

Congratulations! You must make an appointment and have certain documents. Please visit the Town Clerk's web page for more information.

Get a Red Wing Park pass

Passes for the park are available at the Lime Kiln Recreation Facility. For fees and instructions, visit the Red Wing Park web page

Get an Application for the Zoning Board of Appeals

Download the Zoning Application. This Application can be saved to your hard drive or filled in online and then printed, but MUST be submitted to the Building Department in person, along with the appropriate fees.

Zoning Board Application and Instructions

Where do your taxes go?

Click here to find out.


East Fishkill Brush Drop Program

Program Page


Does the Town have a Hazard Mitigation Plan (HMP)?

YES, it does!  Get more information about East Fishkill's HMP.