Town of East Fishkill's 23rd Annual Community Day
Saturday, September 15
Parade Line-up - 1:00 p.m.
Parade Start - 2:00 p.m. at Route 82 and Trinka Lane
Community Event - Following Parade to 7:00 p.m.
Vendor Assignments are listed below. We will also have it printed out for the vendors when they arrive to set-up. Look for us under the Town Tent if you need your assignment.
Vendors may drive a vehicle to their spot to unload only. Vendor vehicles must be removed from the field/vendor area by 1:30pm. NO vehicles will be permitted on the field during the event. ABSOLUTELY NO VEHICLES WILL BE PERMITTED ON THE FIELD AGAIN UNTIL 7:00pm to pack up.
Details for Participants
All Marchers in the Parade line up on TRIINKA LA.
All Floats and Vehicles line up on PALEN RD.
Our parade coordinators will make sure Marchers synchronize with their vehicle/float as it passes Trinka La.
CLASSIC CAR SHOW PARTICIPANTS who are in the parade line up on ARROWHEAD RD
CLASSIC CARS WHO WILL BE IN THE SHOW ONLY (NOT THE PARADE) CAN PROCEED TO THE PARK ENTEREING FROM THE COMMUNITY CENTER AT 890 ROUTE 82. THIS ENTRANCE WILL BE OPEN ONLY TO CLASSIC CARS IN THE CAR SHOW. NO OTHER VEHICLES WILL BE PERMITTED.
Line up for the parade begins at 1:00pm and the parade begins at 2:00pm.
Activities will include:
- Over 100 Vendors including food and beverages
- Stage 1 Live music all day by the Chain Gang with a special 1 hour Billy Joel Tribute show
- Stage 2 All day performances by local groups: martial arts demos, cheerleading, hula hoop contest and more
- Classic Car Show
- *NEW Veteran's Service Tent with local veteran organizations ready to assist veterans and answer questions
- Magic show featuring Illustionist Ryan Dutcher
- *NEW Bubble Bus; Interactive bubble making
- *NEW Abandoned Mansion Escape Room
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Monster Inflatable Slide
- Petting Zoo
- Bounce House
- *NEW Inflatable Soccer Target Challenge
- *NEW Food Drive Fill the Truck hosted by the East Fishkill Rotary. Bring non-perishable items to donate to local food pantries
- NEW Topkins Mahopac Photo Gallery, Photo Contest
Rain-date: Sunday, September 16, 2018 with NO parade
It's not too late to join the fun. Details are posted below for the following:
- Photo Contest & Model Release Sample
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Car Show Information
- Vendor / Food / Performance Participation Information
- Vendor Application
- Parade Application
THANK YOU TO OUR COMMUNITY DAY SPONSORS
- Nesheiwat Builders, Inc.
- National Resources, iPark
- Tompkins Mahopac Bank
- R & R Orthodontics
- Tomi's Bites
- Hudson Highlands Veterinary Medical Group, P.C.
- Flory's Convenience & Deli, Mobil
- Flory's Convenience & Deli, Shell
- W&W Truck Transmission Repair Serive, Inc.
- Royal Carting Service Co.
- Bluepath Serice Dogs, Inc.
- Light of the World Christian Ministry
- LJR Cleaning and Maintenance Service
- Reliable Onsite Services, United Rentals