OUTDOOR DINING IN EAST FISHKILL
The Town of East Fishkill is pleased to announce that Outdoor Dining will be permitted as part of the Hudson Valley's Phase 2 Re-Opening.
Restaurants interested may apply to the Town Building Department for an "Outdoor Seating Permit".
BUILDING DEPARTMENT APPLICATIONS
** To be listed on as an Electrical Inspector with the Town, download & submit the Electrical Inspector Application
If you have any questions, please call the Building Department at (845) 221-2427.
Building Department's General Permit Application Process:
When the Building Department receives an application (general permit application to be used for every project) the process starts;
1. Application needs to be complete - all pertinent information needs to be submitted (see permit package (project specific) for work being done).
2. A pre-site inspection is scheduled with the applicant/contrator.
3. After the site inspection, a plan review is done by the building inspector.
4. Once the application has been approved a permit will be issued.
5. The permit will be e-mailed at this time, and plans will be kept with the file until the first inspection. Applicants may schedule an appointment to pick up plans. Once the building is open to the public, the applicant will pick-up ther permit/plans.
6. Permit card should be posted, and work may begin.
7. The applicant/contractor should call in for all inspections. This will be discusssed at the pre-site inspection.
8. Once the final inspection has been completed and passed, a final certificate will be mailed to the owner.
PLEASE SEE THE LIST OF APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS AND INSPECTIONS FOR EACH SPECIFIC PROJECT.
****APPLICATIONS CAN BE SUBMITTED TO THE BUILDING DEPARTMENT MONDAY AND THURSDAY OR BY APPOINTMENT ON WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY. THEY MAY ALSO BE DROPPED OFF IN OUR DROP BOX LOCATED IN THE VESTIBULE IN THE FRONT OF THE BUILDING BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 8:00AM - 3:45PM MONDAY THRU FRIDAY.****
Applications and Fees
Building Permit Applications
Engineering Department Permit Applications
Current Building Department Fees (PDF)
(additional Permits and Information for download can be found below)
Alterations and Renovations
Boiler / Furnace / HVAC / Water Heater
Buildings and Additions (COMMERCIAL)
Decks and Porches
Detached Garages and Pool Houses
You must download the List of NYS Certified Electrical Inspectors Registered with the Town of East Fishkill with the Electrical Permit Application.
This file is updated often and is posted as a separate download above.
Fireplaces and Wood / Gas / Pellet Stoves
Mobile Home *
New York State Affidavit of Compliance of Smoke and Carbon Monoxide (C.O.) Detectors Installaton
Oil Tank (COMMERCIAL)
Oil Tank (RESIDENTIAL)
Tennis / Sport Court
Water Test Collectors Registered with Town of East Fishkill (for Homeowners)
Water Test Collector Permit
ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT APPLICATIONS
If you have any questions, please call the Engineering Department at (845) 221-2428.
Driveways (New) *
Floodplain Development Permit *
Grading, Clearing & Filling Permit *
Rock Crushing & Screening *
Sewer Service *
Steep Slope Disturbance Permit *
Utility Road Opening Permit *
Water Service (COMMERCIAL and RESIDENTIAL) *
Wetland Disturbance Permit
* Download Plot Plan Requirements Here
Zoning Complaint Form
All Applications and Forms can be downloaded and filled in by hand or with the free Adobe PDF Reader.